Welcome to Peeky, a test framework for the curious minds!
What is Peeky
Peeky is a test framework. Its components are:
- Test runner
- GraphQL server that exposes an API
- Front app for the UI
- Command-Line-Interface to launch those
It also includes those libraries to help you with your tests:
Why should you try Peeky?
- It's fast: using a fast build system and multiple parallel workers, your tests will be run in not time!
- It includes a visual user interface!?
- TypeScript is supported out-of-the box without any configuration!
- Peeky uses Vite internally and automatically integrates with any Vite project.
- The file system is automatically stubbed while your tests are being built and run. Your code can write files but instead of being written to the disk, they stay in memory.
- Peeky also provides everything else you need to run most tests for your library or application with sane defaults.
Under-the-hood it's also using those furry libraries:
- Happy DOM for the browser-like environment
- Chokidar to watch for file changes
- Apollo for GraphQL-related stuff
- Vue for the UI frontend
- reactive-fs to handle the File System
Special thanks 💚️
- antfu helped Peeky migrate from rollup+esbuild to Vite (checkout his test library vitest and vite-node)